Call for Abstracts
15 February, 2023
Abstract Submission Deadline
Now－31st Dec. 2022
1st Jan.－15th Feb. 2023
Before 31st Jan. 2023
Before 28th Feb. 2023
Abstract Notification Sent Out*
- Small animals
- Economic animals
- Exotic animals
- Laboratory animals
- Animal Welfare
- Veterinary nursing
- One health
Rules for submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- The same person may serve as the Abstracts must be submitted online via the official email: email@example.com.
Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation, which will be determined by the review board and notified in the acceptance acknowledgement by email.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The same person may submit up to 5 abstracts regardless of presenting author.
- The same person may serve as the presenting author on up to 3 abstracts.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official congress publications.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the congress proceedings e-book.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to this Congress.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
- All research presented must comply with international standards pertaining to animal welfare, ethics and data protection. CLICK HERE to review the WVAC Animal Research Self-Assessment for Abstracts involving the use of Live Animals.
Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- The rules for elaboration of the abstract must be strictly observed, otherwise it may be rejected by the evaluation committee of WVAC2023.
- Abstract title: UPPER CASE, Times New Roman, font size 20 , bold, and limited to 25 words, Please submit symbols as words.
- Abstracts text: limited to 300 words (not including title and authors), Times New Roman, font size 14
- Tables, images and graphs must be uploaded in JPG or TIFF format at 300 dpi and 100% size. Any higher resolution is acceptable.
- Abstracts must be structured with the following:
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- Pease submit the abstract and WVAC Animal Research Self-Assessment via email before deadline. After the deadline, abstract will not be accepted.
- You can make changes to your submitted abstract by the deadline. After the submission deadline abstracts cannot be modified or corrected.
- You will receive a confirmation letter after you have submitted your abstract via email.
- You will receive an abstract ID number or rejection once it is reviewed.
- If you submit the abstract by 12/31/2022, notification will be sending to you before 1/31/2023
- If you submit the abstract after 12/31/2022, notification will be sending to you before 2/28/2023
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted or response after one month.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.