- Title: font 14, Times New Roman, bold
- Text: font 14, Times New Roman, and within 2 pages
Please send the summary as WORD (.docx) via email@example.com before March 1st, 2023
Your first slide should be the title slide with your presentation title, your name and credentials, your institution or company.
All speakers have to complete a conflict-of-interest form in the second slide. You can simply list the conflicts or write “Nothing to Disclose”.
Note: You need to address the disclosure at the beginning of your presentation for at least 30 seconds to allow enough time for the audience to review and digest the information.
Please click here to download the template slide set consisting of the presentation title slide, Conflict of Interest slide, and the general WVAC 2023 slide.
Note: Please check and finalized your presentation slide 30 minutes to 1 hour before your presentation starts.
- The presentation slides will be displayed from a PC with Windows system and PowerPoint 2019.
- All slides are recommended to be widescreen (16:9) formatted, Conventional format (4:3) is also acceptable.
- Please save the presentation data on your USB memory stick or CD-R, etc.
- If you have reference files such as a video, please save them in the same folder and bring your video files as a backup. If you embed a movie file in slides (PowerPoint 2019), Please save the original movie file as a backup. MP4 (H.264, bite: 10Mbps or less) is recommended for video files.
- We recommend that you bring your own laptop if you use special fonts, use Presentation software other than PowerPoint, or worry about your data leakage.
- After the end of the congress, all the presentation data will be deleted accordingly.
- Please check your presentation data using the latest anti-virus software.
An Important Note for Macintosh Users
- To use MAC presentations on a PC compatible computer, please note that you will need to prepare it according to the instructions below, before taking it to the Presenting Room:
- Convert it to PowerPoint or PDF.
- Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (Special characters might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint-based PC).
- Insert the images as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT – these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC).
If you use your own laptop for the presentation, Please…
- Make sure there is an HDMI output terminal on your laptop. If there is no one on your laptop, please bring your own HDMI conversion connector.
- Turn off the screen time limit and power saving settings on your PC in advance.
- Bring an AC power adapter to prevent the battery from running out.
- Prepare a backup of your data on a USB memory stick in case your PC has technical issues.